Saturday 6 September 2014

Ten things in my Bedroom

Hello my lovelies!

Today is going to be a very casual post just so you can get to know me a bit more (and have a bit of a nose into my room!)

So here are ten random things that are currently in my bedroom.

Sorry if you see mess in the background of any photos, but at least it's a honest perspective of my room! 

I am also in the process of changing my wallpaper so if you can see random samples stuck to the wall that is why! :)


My mirror with make-shift earring holder!
 Jewellery Tree
 Ciate Paint Pot in 'Pocket Money' and a Midnight Jasmine Yankee Candle
A few of my books
 Notice board with a little ShopDixi card and a hanging little Billy 
 My much loved Mexican Sugar Skull 
 Big Ol' Mirror
 My little baby - Lulu Guinness handbag
 A selection of statement rings
One of my faves! My Russian Doll

And that is it for today's post, I hope you enjoyed!

What's the most random thing in your bedroom?




1 comments:

  1. wow love those details! :)
    greets from Germany

    xopersianprincess.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete